I no longer understand the meaning of that. #ServerLife. I’m actually surprised that I was able to figure out yesterday was Thursday and write this post. The days/nights all kind of blur into one when your work days start at 5pm and end at 2am.
Not that I’m complaining though. I actually really enjoy serving. I love all the
weirdos ahem, variety of folks that you get to interact with on a daily basis. I love the constant change over, I get bored very easily.
And I love the money, duh.
Working two jobs plus finding time to exercise and shovel food into my mouth has been some what of a challenge..
Just kidding. As if I would never not make time to eat. HAH.
It’s true I am busy, but there’s always time for food. Here’s a look at my life lately as a
hustler average two-job-working Canadian:
FIVE THINGS I ATE..
1. Scrambled egg whites (ran out of eggs, sad times) with sliced avocado + homemade bircher muesli with bluebs. Loveeeee me some variety.
2. Amy’s tomato soup + grilled chicken and avocado sammy. Loveeee dipping stuff into stuff.
3. 5 ingredient vegan cookies from minimalist baker. Topped with a chunk of crack bark from costco. Loveeee to hate costco samples, gets me every time.
4. Green smoothie with avocado for extra creamy-ness topped with granola, cacao nibs and cheerios. Genius. Loveeee going back for seconds on the toppings.
5. My absolute fave dinner right now. Baked spaghetti squash with a side of garlic toast made with silver hills little big bread. Loveeee running low carb meals with BREAD. #badass
FIVE THINGS I’M LOVING..
1. THESE camo boyfriend pants from the gap. I want to wear them everyday, and by want I mean I wore them for 3 days straight.
2. Epsom salts and 2 of my best buds. If I don’t soak in the tub after a dinner shift my brain will not shut off. PS – new current wine obsession, See Ya Later Ranch.
3. THESE roman numeral tiffany rings. Mildly obsessed. T-minus 4 months till my birthday, just sayin.
4. Summer-ish weather (#AlbertaProbz) ..warm enough to take the top off yippee.
5. Running. I love getting lost with my thoughts while running. Trying to up my distance, shits hard.
FIVE POSTS I LOVED..
How To Stop Comparing Your Food Choices via The Real Life RD
The Diet Common Denominator via Kath Eats
Banana Fosters Chia Pudding via Joanne Eats Well With Others
Double Chocolate Baked Breakfast Cookie via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Peach Crumble Bars via immaeathat
What are your 5 summer eats?